Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Funny Story


Based on our writing class, we learnt about funny stories in chapter two. Now, I will share a funny story. I am difficult to remember my own story. As a result, I will write about my friend’s story. I hope it can be funny for you.

Two years ago, I had a day trip with my friends. First, we went to Balekambang beach and then Kondang Merak Beach which are located in Malang Selatan. We were in seven, so we rented a car to go there. I was excited about this trip because it was the first time for us to spend our day in beach together. In that time, the beaches are not too crowded as usual. As results, we could do a lot of activities comfortably, like we made a video about our journey, took photos, sang together, and played volleyball.

At the afternoon, before going back to home, we cleaned our hands and legs. Suddenly, I had an idea. I took a bottle and filled it with water form a bathroom in there. I used it to wash my foot. If I had not washed my foot, it would have been dirty again because of the sand beach that I got when I walked out from the bathroom. I kept the rest of the water in my bag which I put in baggage car.

When we were in our way to home, one of my friends, whose name Iwan, asked for my drink, “Osa, can I ask for your drink?”

While I was playing my cellphone, I answered, “Yes Wan, I still have it. You can take it from my bag in the baggage car.”

After that, we arrived in the car rental to give the car back. We took all of our things out from the baggage and at the same time, I realized that my bottle with the water from the beach was empty. I was confused and asked to myself, “Where the rest of my water? I remembered that I kept it.”

“Wan, do you drink my water?” I asked Iwan quickly.

“Yes, why?” He replied.

“You drank it from my Tupperware, right?” I hoped he said yes, but not.

He answered, “No, I did not drink from your Tupperware. I drank it from your bottle.”

I was shocked. In the other hand, I could not hold my laugh. “Why do you laugh?” my other friends asked. “That is not my drink water. It is the water that I took from the bathroom in the beach. He should drink my water from my Tupperware and I forgot to tell Iwan about it.” I explained regretfully. I thought Iwan would be angry. In the fact, he was not. After they had heard it, they laughed loudly together.

That is the end of the story. Thank you for reading it. Do not forget to leave a commet, guys J See you in the next posts!



           

2 comments:

  1. hahah I enjoy your story Osa instead I feel bad for your friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. O my hahahaha
    that's what bestfriend do ^^

    ReplyDelete