Saturday, March 19, 2016

Journal Entry


Yesterday, March 11, 2016, was the last meeting for my writing class before we have a mid-term test. We discussed about hobbies and interests. We also talked about gerunds. Gerunds are nouns made from verbs. We learnt how to use gerunds and when we should use it. Besides, our lecturer whose name Mr. Taloko, taught us how to combine words with and, or, but. This unit is very useful for us to improve our writing’s skill. I like the way he teaches us. He always asks us to work in a group. For instance, we described our shoulder partner. It is very interesting. I can enjoyably follow his class, even though we have three credits.
Last week, Mr. Taloko had explained about our final tasks. He said that we had to write two journals and an autobiography which contains 2000 words. Actually, when I heard that terrible news, I did not know what I wanted to write in one week so that I could get two thousand words in my autobiography. I felt depressed. I asked my friends from other classes about those tasks. They said that their lecturer had announced it in the first or second meeting. As a result, they had enough time to do those tasks.
At first, I thought it was not fair for me and all of my classmates. Mr.Taloko just gave us one week to do those final tasks. But yesterday, Mr. Taloko said that we did not have to write all of them. We had to write a journal and an autobiography and he did not give the limit words. I was so happy. It felt like I could breathe well than before. We supposed to post our tasks on Sunday, March 20, 2016 before 00.00. Thank you, sir for your goodness.


No comments:

Post a Comment