Monday, May 2, 2016

Fashion is My Mood

Hi, Readers! Now, I am going to talk about fashion. What do you think about fashion? For me, fashion is everything. Usually, I wear clothes based on my mood. If I am too tired, I choose T-shirts and jeans. If I am in a very good mood, I prefer shirts or blouses and jeans or jeans leggings. If I want to go to an event, whether I am in a good mood or in a bad mood, I will wear my best clothes. I am a simple girl and plain is my favorite pattern.

To describe my favorite style, I give a picture as an example. I got it from Instagram that was posted by @rraquel12. I like her style. She is wearing plain grey blouse and black ripped jeans. She is also wearing brown flat-shoes. Even though her style is very simple, it is comfortable and modern. She is wearing some accessories like a brown watch, a key necklace, and a blue bag. In my opinion, her accessories go with her clothes. They are perfect match. She is wearing a hat too. However, I do not like hats. Consequently, I never wear them. Her style is the best style to hang out.


That is all about my favorite style. Would you mind sharing your favorite style? I am so happy if you want to share yours. So, thank you for reading my opinion. Do not forget to leave your comments! See you in the next post.

1 comment: