Monday, May 2, 2016

A Postcard from Bali

Dear Gaby,

Hi, Gaby! I am in Bali with my sister and her boyfriend now. We went to Bali two days ago and we are staying here for a week. We are really having a good time. We are renting a car so that we can go anywhere. Yesterday, we went to Bajrasandi. It is such a beautiful monument. I saw two couples take their pre-wedding photos there. Then, we went to Tanjung Benoa Beach. We played banana boat and parasailing. We rented a boat and went to Pulau Penyu. After that, we had dinner in Jimbaran Beach. We ate a lot of seafood there. Today, we are going to shop to buy some souvenirs. Do not worry, I will bring you something special. Wait for me!

Your friend,
Osa.

1 comment:

  1. Good job, Osa.. Please put a picture of one of the places you mentioned in the blog.

    ReplyDelete