Saturday, May 21, 2016

A Woman's Bloody Face on Me!

Usually, I sleep in my cozy room. However, at that night, I wanted to spend my time with my mother because I had a long-tiring day. I decided to sleep in her room and I got my frightening experience there. It occurred a month ago.

My mother is the best mom in the world. If my father works, she can act like a father in home. She always looks after and cares about me, my sister, and my father. Although she is sick, she still makes very delicious food for us. She can do anything, especially all things that the other women can’t do, such as repair some broken stuff in home. She does tiring activity every single day. She has never grumbled. Contrarily, she supports us when we are tired. On the other words, she is the strongest woman in all my life. She is my best friend. She is always there when I need a shoulder to cry on. She is a wonder woman in my reality.

Spending time with her is the most comfortable and the happiest moment for me. Before we sleep, we talked to each other. I told her about my annoying and tiring day. I grumbled all the time through each word that I said. While she was looking at my annoyed face and hearing my complaint, he laughed at me. Then, she gave me some advices and supported me.

Suddenly, her phone rang. She said that her sister gave her an important call. As she was talking with my aunt in her phone, I was waiting for her by staring at the ceiling. Gradually, I closed my eyes since I was too tired. I did not see anything at the first several seconds but unexpectedly a woman’s bloody face appeared in front of my face. Can you imagine how shocking is it? I wanted to scream. I have tried many times but I could not.

“Oh My, I hate this nightmare. Calm down, it is just a nightmare. What you need to do is open your eyes and this annoying nightmare will disappear.” I always speak inwardly when I have a nightmare. Usually, I will wake up after saying those words.

I wanted to open my eyes and I could not. I could not move my body too. Consequently, I was very frightened and I wanted to cry. The worst that I found I could not breathe well. I felt that my neck was very tense. I did not know what to do. I strongly tried to wake up because I need to breathe. On the other hand, the woman was still looking at me. Eventually I could open my eyes. My mouth opened when I woke up. My jaw was stiff and hurt. I did not know why my mouth opened. I saw my mother finished talking with my aunt.

“I have a nightmare, mom.” I told my mom.

“A nightmare? You have not slept yet but you have had a nightmare? Impossible!”

“Seriously, mom. I slept when you were talking in your phone. I slept about 15 minutes.”

“15 minutes? Are you sure? I only spent 2 minutes to talk with her I have just finished it.”

“Really?”

“Big yes! You have not slept yet. I am sure about my opinion. You only closed your eyes 2 minutes, so it is impossible to have a nightmare.” Said my mom.

I was wondering inwardly, “what happened to me?”

Then, I remember about ‘sleeping paralyzed’ issue, in Indonesia called ‘Tindihan’. It is a condition where there is ‘something invisible’ on your body so you cannot move your body. Prayer is the best solution. Since that time, I was too frightened to sleep alone in my room. As a result, I slept in my mom’s room in a week. Until now, I still remember her bloody face.

2 comments:

  1. Osa, you write the wrong timing I think, when you say 20 minutes, and then your mom say 15 minutes, but you got a really scary experience. I hope I didn't experience something like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha, thank you Wina for your comment. Anyway, I have edited my story.

      Delete