Monday, March 7, 2016

My Pet is A Part of My Family


Hi, Guys! I want to ask you some questions. Do you have a pet or do you like an animal? Then, what type of animal? Is it a dog or a cat or anything else? For your information guys, a pet gives some benefits for us. For instance, you are never lonely because it can be your friend and it also can become your guard. But, you should treat your pet well and responsibly. My favorite pets are dogs and turtles. Now, I am going to describe about my dog.

I have a dog that I got from my older sister’s boyfriend. Its name is Maximus, but I always call it Max. When I was in senior high school, I schooled in Malang and I lived in my aunt’s house with my cousin too. My Mom brought Max to Malang in order to accompany me. Gradually, my little cousin fell in love with it. So, when I back to Surabaya, I left it in there to be my cousin’s friend. Until now, if I go to Malang, I always visit it.

Max is a breed of a Chihuahua and a Pomeranian. It has thick brown fur. I think, as a male dog, Max is beautiful because it has small round black eyes and I always fall in love with its eyes. It has a small nose and a large mouth when it yawns. It also has small ears and a long tail. Although Max is a type of small dog, it is energetic. It likes playing, running, and jumping.  It is a talkative dog with a very loud voice. On the other hand, Max has eating problem. Sometimes, it very likes dog foods. After eating dog foods in several days, it likes human foods, for example meatball, ‘rawon’, and ‘soto’. On the next day, it does not eat anything.

It had some old habits at the time I schooled in Malang. While I was studying, it was sitting in front of my room or it was sleeping in my room. It used to wake me up in the morning.  One Sunday morning, at 5 o’clock, I had not woken up yet. I heard Max’s loud voice, but I ignored it because I had a plan that I wanted wake up at 7 or 8 o’clock. Suddenly, I felt something jumped on my stomach. I woke up shockingly and I realized that it was Max. I was angry with Max. However, I can never stay mad at Max, especially when I see its eyes.

At the first time I met Max, I thought I had a guard. But I was wrong. I am Max’s guard. Max is a fearful dog. It always fears with thunder, lightning, and rain. I do not know why. Max likes playing and licking my hands. If max gets sick, I am so sad and worried it will die. Max becomes more hyperactive than usual in every time I come to visit. Over all, Max is my best friend. Max makes my colorful day. I love you, Max! I miss you so bad! I will visit you soon.

That is all about my lovely dog. I love my pet as a family. That is why I always cry when my pets died, especially when my turtles died last year. I hate animal abuse so much! So, if you do not like animals, do not hurt it. Thank you for reading it. Do not forget to leave a comment, guys! See you in the next posts J
I always fall in love with its eyes
While I was studying, Max was accompanying me by sleeping in my messy room

1 comment:

  1. Clementi's I like your explaination about you favorite pets. When your named your dog with beautiful name like Max, I want to see and play with your dog, I will feel so exited if your dog had tame with new guest...hehehe

    ReplyDelete